Electric Circuits and Devices Laboratory
On successful completion of the course, students will be able to
CO1 : Verify laws and network theorems and interpret the results.
CO2 : Determine the frequency and transient responses of series and parallel RL, RC and RLC circuits and interpret the results.
CO3 : Simulate the device characteristics with PSPICE/Multisim.
CO4 : Design electrical and electronic applications by using the components.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Measurement of resistance, inductance and capacitance.
2. Verification of Circuit Laws and Network Theorems.
3. Characteristics of BJT, UJT and MOSFET.
4. Electric Circuit Simulation Using PSPICE and Multisim.
i. Steady-state analysis of DC circuits.
ii. Steady-state analysis of single and three phase AC coupled circuits.
iii. Transient analysis of RL, RC and RLC Circuits.
iv. Frequency Response of circuits A) Series Resonance B) Parallel Resonance.
i. Design of mobile charger.
ii. Design of Regulated Power Supply.
iii. Design of Voltage Doubler circuit.
iv. PCB design and testing of Simple Circuits.
List of Major Equipments:
- Multi meter
- DCRPS (Single Source)
- DCRPS (Dual Source)
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
- Function Generator
- Decade Inductance Box
- DC Regulated Power Supply
- Digital Multimeter
- Digital IC Trainer Kit
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope,25MHz,2 Channel,
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope,50MHz,2 Channel